About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Cats' polarizes moviegoers with 'creepy' digital fur, but it's not the first CGI snafu this year
- Oculus founder: Best US minds need to work on AI like they did during the nuclear arms race
- Amazon hires Trump-allied lobbyist as president threatens to intervene in battle over cyber contract
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Gannett, Microsoft, CrowdStrike, AMC & more
- Battling flood damage? Here's why you'll have a hard time getting a tax break for it
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Jesse Pound’s Posts
Republican Sen. Kevin Cramer praised House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s work on the debt ceiling, telling CNBC on Friday that the final deal “doesn’t need to be perfect.”
President Donald Trump’s executive order on kidney care will be a boon to a transplant diagnostics company, according to Raymond James.
Southwest Airlines announced Thursday that it is, once again, pushing back the reintroduction of the Boeing 737 Max to its flight schedule as the industry awaits regulatory clearance to get the troubled jets flying again.
Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb fell 7% Monday after the pharmaceutical giant announced that the proposed acquisition of Celgene will now close later than originally expected and will involve a divestiture of Celgene’s psoriasis drug.
The U.S. trade representative’s office has reportedly denied electric car maker Tesla’s requests to waive tariffs on the car company’s China-made center screen and car computer on its Model 3.