About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stocks plunge for a second day as the Dow lost more than 800 points on Tuesday
- Roger Stone judge cites Trump tweets, risk of juror harassment as she boots public from new trial hearing
- Market sell-off live updates: Dow 2-day drop totals 1,910, Kudlow doesn't help, Cramer stays away
- Coronavirus live updates: US confirms 53 cases, CDC outlines pandemic planning
- US health officials say human trials on coronavirus vaccine to start in 6 weeks
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Jennifer Liu’s Posts
Work email is a necessary evil in most offices — at best, it’s a quick way to communicate and delegate tasks; at worst, it’s a time-consuming productivity killer and source of never-ending stress. But limiting access to inboxes outside of office hours could do more harm than good, according to one new study.
There are lots of opportunities to work in government — and they don’t require a relocation to Capitol Hill.
Amazon wants to add 30,000 people to its workforce, and it’s putting on major hiring events in six cities to recruit.
Job seekers have the upper hand in today’s labor market — so much so that employers are beginning to be more flexible in order to bring on new talent.