About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- FedEx CEO: Amazon is who 'we wake up every day trying to think about'
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: FedEx, Roku, Chewy & more
- Jamie Dimon says his gut tells him a recession is 'not imminent'
- Don't expect Mom and Dad to clue you in on your inheritance
- Here's how high bonds could rise as Fed prepares to cut rates
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Jennifer Liu’s Posts
Amazon wants to add 30,000 people to its workforce, and it’s putting on major hiring events in six cities to recruit.
Job seekers have the upper hand in today’s labor market — so much so that employers are beginning to be more flexible in order to bring on new talent.