About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Carl Icahn's son Brett is the leading candidate to take over his hedge fund
- Everyone's arguing about 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare,' which probably means it will sell big
- The best — and worst — US cities for freelancers in 2019
- Electric car start-ups — once seen as threat — now struggle to survive
- Scientists debate if lab-grown meat production could exacerbate climate change
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Jennifer Elias’s Posts
Google’s YouTube will pay $170 million to settle allegations by the Federal Trade Commission and the New York attorney general that it earned millions by illegally collecting personal information from children without their parents’ consent.
When Google debuted on Wall Street on Aug. 19, 2004, the public market was still scratching its head at what the company could do, let alone what a search engine was.
Last month, when Google said it was investing $1 billion to build 20,000 Bay Area homes over the next decade, it seemed like a generous investment — and compared to what other companies have given, it is.