About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'I don't do cover-ups': President Trump says at surprise White House press conference
- Farmers eagerly await Trump's trade aid plan but concern grows that it may disappoint
- How to use Instagram's best features, which you might not even know about
- Starbucks' China challenger Luckin Coffee shares fall below IPO price
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020: Mnuchin says redesign postponed
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Jacob Pramuk’s Posts
China will raise tariffs on $60 billion in U.S. goods in retaliation for the U.S. decision to hike duties on Chinese goods, the Chinese Finance Ministry said Monday.
Liu He, China’s vice premier and top trade negotiator, will have dinner with President Donald Trump’s trade team Thursday evening in Washington, just hours before the U.S. will hike tariffs on $200 billion in Chinese goods.
The Justice Department considered President Donald Trump’s frustrations about media and political speculation about the Russia investigation when deciding whether to charge him with obstructing the probe, Attorney General William Barr said Thursday.
The “Medicare-for-all” proposal, introduced by Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., will face backlash from critics who have warned about its potentially enormous cost.
Congress is rushing to finalize legislation to avoid a government shutdown, but President Donald Trump has not yet committed to signing it.
A congressional source told CNBC it would put about $1.4 billion toward physical barriers, but not a wall.