About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bloomberg offers to release women from 3 non-disclosure agreements after Warren roasts him
- Google reaches a settlement with state AGs after contesting consultants in antitrust probe
- Nevada Democrats are trying to avoid repeating the Iowa caucus debacle — here's how
- Wells Fargo to pay $3 billion in settling criminal and civil investigations into its fraudulent sales practices
- Coronavirus live updates: Northern Italy reports more cases, only 3 US states can test for virus
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Jabari Young’s Posts
Dallas Mavericks owner and billionaire investor Mark Cuban believes Amazon founder Jeff Bezos would be “good” for the National Football League as an owner.
Basketball Hall of Fame player Shaquille O’Neal lent his support to Houston Rockets general manager Daryl Morey, who ignited an international clash with China earlier this month when he tweeted support for anti-government protests in Hong Kong.
The new Scoreboard app is the first betting service in Oregon since 2007. State lottery officials project $300 million in wagers the first year.
NBA players have been unusually quiet on China since the nation started severing ties with the league. That may stem from the private advice they are getting from sports agents to tread lightly — or avoid discussing it entirely — if they are asked about the uproar over Hong Kong.