About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- SoftBank plans to lend up to $20 billion to employees to invest in new fund: WSJ
- The often-hated open floor plan gets a new savior: The office pod
- Why YouTube's Susan Wojcicki limits her own kids' screen time
- Massive Arctic wildfires emitted more CO2 in June than Sweden does in an entire year
- The price of a cup of coffee may be the answer to fixing Social Security
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Hugh Son, CNBC.com’s Posts
The J.P. Morgan Chase CEO says that he didn’t see Facebook’s Libra project as a near-term threat.
Symphony, a messaging platform for Wall Street firms, has been valued at $1.4 billion, according to people with knowledge of the company.
Michael Corbat defended the huge compensation gap between low-level employees and top management at Citigroup, saying it should inspire the rank-and-file workers who could someday fill his shoes.
Being a Goldman Sachs trader or banker is about to get less lucrative.
America is the richest country in the history of the world, but stagnant wages and lack of opportunity have left too many behind, J.P. Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon said in his annual letter to shareholders Thursday.
The biggest bank says trading is off to a slow first quarter, especially compared to last year.
Engineers at the lender have created the “JPM Coin,” a digital token that will be used to instantly settle transactions in its wholesale payments business.