About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bitcoin soars above $11,000 for the first time in 15 months — now up 170% for the year
- US secretary of state seeks global coalition in the Middle East against Iran amid rising tensions
- Asia Pacific trade pact can go on without India 'for the time being:' Malaysian PM Mahathir
- Goldman Sachs is offering 'peanuts' to compensate for 1MDB, says Malaysian prime minister
- American Airlines CEO says politics a factor in return of Boeing's 737 Max
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Hugh Son, CNBC.com’s Posts
Symphony, a messaging platform for Wall Street firms, has been valued at $1.4 billion, according to people with knowledge of the company.
Michael Corbat defended the huge compensation gap between low-level employees and top management at Citigroup, saying it should inspire the rank-and-file workers who could someday fill his shoes.
Being a Goldman Sachs trader or banker is about to get less lucrative.
America is the richest country in the history of the world, but stagnant wages and lack of opportunity have left too many behind, J.P. Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon said in his annual letter to shareholders Thursday.
The biggest bank says trading is off to a slow first quarter, especially compared to last year.
Engineers at the lender have created the “JPM Coin,” a digital token that will be used to instantly settle transactions in its wholesale payments business.