About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Cramer's tip to win the 2019 Stock Draft: Throw out conventional wisdom
- 'The ship is starting to turn' for Ford, says CFO
- Uber could go public with a valuation higher than GE, Caterpillar or Morgan Stanley
- Slack valued near $17 billion on secondary market ahead of public offering
- Amazon's advertising sales growth slowed dramatically in Q1
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Hugh Son, CNBC.com’s Posts
Being a Goldman Sachs trader or banker is about to get less lucrative.
America is the richest country in the history of the world, but stagnant wages and lack of opportunity have left too many behind, J.P. Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon said in his annual letter to shareholders Thursday.
The biggest bank says trading is off to a slow first quarter, especially compared to last year.
Engineers at the lender have created the “JPM Coin,” a digital token that will be used to instantly settle transactions in its wholesale payments business.