About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Jeff Bezos named businessperson of the decade by global finance chiefs, CNBC survey says
- Saudi Aramco briefly hits $2 trillion market cap on second day of trading
- Saudi Aramco is called a 'polarizing stock' as investors question its independence
- UK voters head to the polls as Brexit's destiny hangs in the balance
- The 15 fastest-growing jobs in India — and the skills they require, according to LinkedIn
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Grace Shao’s Posts
Chinese state media warned the U.S. over the weekend to “avoid backpedaling” on the partial trade agreement, and expressed caution about the initial phase of the deal which President Donald Trump called “very substantial.”
Beijing hit back at the U.S. for adding China’s largest state-owned nuclear company to a blacklist, which essentially bars all American firms from selling products to the firm.
Chinese propaganda outlets warned on Tuesday that protesters in Hong Kong are “asking for self-destruction,” as they released a video showing military vehicles amassing near the border of the city.
Tensions between the United States and Iran escalated rapidly after an American drone was shot down by Iranian forces in the Middle East on Thursday — but experts are not expecting it to lead to an outright military conflict.