About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- A trade war with Europe would be more damaging than Washington's spat with China
- Hong Kong flight bookings drop 10% as protests continue, says Qantas CEO
- LinkedIn calls these 3 of the most sought-after tech skills
- Trump attacks Ford Motor for not backing fuel economy rollback
- Extremists creep into Roblox, an online game popular with children
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Grace Shao’s Posts
Beijing hit back at the U.S. for adding China’s largest state-owned nuclear company to a blacklist, which essentially bars all American firms from selling products to the firm.
Chinese propaganda outlets warned on Tuesday that protesters in Hong Kong are “asking for self-destruction,” as they released a video showing military vehicles amassing near the border of the city.
Tensions between the United States and Iran escalated rapidly after an American drone was shot down by Iranian forces in the Middle East on Thursday — but experts are not expecting it to lead to an outright military conflict.