About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Carl Icahn's son Brett is the leading candidate to take over his hedge fund
- Everyone's arguing about 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare,' which probably means it will sell big
- The best — and worst — US cities for freelancers in 2019
- Electric car start-ups — once seen as threat — now struggle to survive
- Scientists debate if lab-grown meat production could exacerbate climate change
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Grace Shao’s Posts
Chinese state media warned the U.S. over the weekend to “avoid backpedaling” on the partial trade agreement, and expressed caution about the initial phase of the deal which President Donald Trump called “very substantial.”
Beijing hit back at the U.S. for adding China’s largest state-owned nuclear company to a blacklist, which essentially bars all American firms from selling products to the firm.
Chinese propaganda outlets warned on Tuesday that protesters in Hong Kong are “asking for self-destruction,” as they released a video showing military vehicles amassing near the border of the city.
Tensions between the United States and Iran escalated rapidly after an American drone was shot down by Iranian forces in the Middle East on Thursday — but experts are not expecting it to lead to an outright military conflict.