About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow futures rise 150 points as investors shake off a continued spike in coronavirus cases
- Here are five charts illustrating the U.S. economic amid the coronavirus pandemic
- Tug-of-war between skepticism and fear of missing out is raging on Wall Street, top strategist Meghan Shue finds
- White House seeks to discredit Fauci amid coronavirus surge
- Florida reports more than 15,000 new coronavirus cases, shattering record
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Ganesh Setty’s Posts
More than half of teenagers who vape use Juul e-cigarettes, and its mint pods are the No. 1 flavor favored by high school kids, according to two new studies published Tuesday in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Victims of the 2017 Las Vegas massacre reached a settlement with MGM Resorts for at least $735 million, the company said Thursday.
Sen. Cory Booker, who is running for the Democratic presidential nomination next year, re-introduced a bill intended to curb the trend of corporate stock buybacks Thursday through a “worker dividend.”