About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- America's 'anti-Russian stance' might return during 2020 election race, bank chief cautions
- US, China are fighting the 'wrong war' in their trade face-off
- Four things to do at Australia's Uluru monolith — besides climb it
- The trade war could give Chinese tech a boost in the race for influence in the Middle East, Africa
- Europe's dream to claim its 'digital sovereignty' could be the next big challenge for US tech giants
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Ganesh Setty’s Posts
More than half of teenagers who vape use Juul e-cigarettes, and its mint pods are the No. 1 flavor favored by high school kids, according to two new studies published Tuesday in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Victims of the 2017 Las Vegas massacre reached a settlement with MGM Resorts for at least $735 million, the company said Thursday.
Sen. Cory Booker, who is running for the Democratic presidential nomination next year, re-introduced a bill intended to curb the trend of corporate stock buybacks Thursday through a “worker dividend.”