About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Ex-New York congressman Chris Collins sentenced to 26 months for insider-trading tip to son
- PopSockets CEO says Amazon uses 'bullying with a smile' to press for lower prices
- Disney reportedly ditches Fox name from branding, emails and logos
- Trump economic advisor Larry Kudlow says White House is 'looking at' changes to global anti-bribery law
- Mike Bloomberg is assembling a team of fundraising experts to recruit wealthy donors – but not to take their money
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Elly Cosgrove’s Posts
EBay on Monday announced plans to sell StubHub to Swiss ticket vendor Viagogo for about $4.05 billion in cash.
Home Depot reports quarterly earnings that beat expectations but sales fell short due to the timing for an ongoing investment plan.
Apple said Friday it will ban vaping-related apps from its App Store and has removed all 181 vaping-related currently available. The move comes amid reports of thousands of vaping-related illnesses and 42 vaping-related deaths.
California’s governor declared a statewide emergency on Sunday as wildfires fueled by high winds continue to ravage parts of the state and millions are left without power because of planned power shutoffs.
Citigroup named Jane Fraser president Thursday, filling a role that has been open since earlier this year and positioning her as a possible successor to CEO Michael Corbat.
Impossible Foods filed an application in the European Union that hints it is looking to make inroads in that market and expand outside the U.S. and Asia.
Walmart continues to lead the U.S. grocery sector, but the gap with its rivals is narrowing, and pressure on profits is rising, according to a new report from Loop Capital Markets.