About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Coronavirus live updates: Cruise ships to house Wuhan medical workers; South Korea cases spike
- Malaysia says American coronavirus case from Westerdam cruise ship now tests negative for virus
- China brings in seven cruise ships to house Wuhan medical workers, state media reports
- Trump plans to raise issue of religious freedom with Indian Prime Minister Modi, official says
- Boeing to expand 737 Max inspections, sources say
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Elliot Smith’s Posts
The U.S. is beginning to resemble China on trade rather than the other way around, according to a former top trade and economic adviser to Presidents George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton.
The risk of a global recession is at its highest since August 2009, according to a survey of fund managers, as slowing growth, trade and political uncertainty takes its toll on investor sentiment.
The European Central Bank (ECB) announced a massive new bond-buying program Thursday in a bid to stimulate the ailing euro zone economy.
Long-term Treasury rates added to their monthlong slide on Tuesday, aggravating a key yield curve inversion and sending the 10-year yield to its lowest level against the 2-year rate since 2007.