About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Game of Thrones' ends run with outstanding drama award, 59 total Emmy Awards
- Chinese theft of trade secrets on the rise, the US Justice Department warns
- Trump's Asia expert Matt Pottinger to become deputy national security advisor
- British travel firm Thomas Cook collapses, stranding hundreds of thousands
- South Korea, Japan dispute could hurt the global tech sector if it drags on: Sovereign wealth chief
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Elliot Smith’s Posts
The risk of a global recession is at its highest since August 2009, according to a survey of fund managers, as slowing growth, trade and political uncertainty takes its toll on investor sentiment.
The European Central Bank (ECB) announced a massive new bond-buying program Thursday in a bid to stimulate the ailing euro zone economy.
Long-term Treasury rates added to their monthlong slide on Tuesday, aggravating a key yield curve inversion and sending the 10-year yield to its lowest level against the 2-year rate since 2007.