About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Wall Street bull Ed Yardeni predicts stocks will fly 17% between now and 2021
- 10 low-cost franchises you can start with $15,000 or less and reap a six-figure salary
- 52% of Americans are considered 'middle class'—here's how much money they earn
- Iran responsible for 'attack against the world' after strikes on oil facilities, Saudi official says
- Here's what one top economist sees ahead for the Fed and US-China trade
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Elizabeth Myong’s Posts
Native American issues are in sharper focus in the 2020 presidential election cycle, particularly as Democratic contenders put more emphasis on policy proposals.
Students and their families are grappling with the cost of higher education, but here’s one expense that might be a surprise: health care.
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said ultra-long U.S. bonds are being considered by the Trump administration, according to Bloomberg News.
Proctor & Gamble is looking for its next hit within the household insecticide market, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Facebook’s upcoming cryptocurrency Libra has some experts concerned about security issues. A possible bigger problem: out-of-control spending by consumers influenced by peer pressure.