About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Sweltering heat is shattering records, triggering power outages across California
- Here's why this recession has been different from any other
- Trump orders ByteDance to divest from its U.S. TikTok business within 90 days
- Facebook says Apple refused to waive 30% fee on new paid online events feature
- The clothing rental start-up Rent the Runway is closing all of its stores for good
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Elizabeth Myong’s Posts
Students can begin applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid starting on Oct. 1.
Common mistakes include choosing not to apply, dragging out the process and inputting the wrong data.
Native American issues are in sharper focus in the 2020 presidential election cycle, particularly as Democratic contenders put more emphasis on policy proposals.
Students and their families are grappling with the cost of higher education, but here’s one expense that might be a surprise: health care.
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said ultra-long U.S. bonds are being considered by the Trump administration, according to Bloomberg News.
Proctor & Gamble is looking for its next hit within the household insecticide market, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Facebook’s upcoming cryptocurrency Libra has some experts concerned about security issues. A possible bigger problem: out-of-control spending by consumers influenced by peer pressure.