About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Ric Ocasek, The Cars' lead singer, found dead
- It's 'very difficult' for China's economy to maintain 6% growth, says Premier Li Keqiang
- Australia kept secret a China hack on its parliament to protect trade, report shows
- Trump says US 'locked and loaded' after attack on Saudi oil supply
- Dow set to lose more than 150 points on fears spiking oil will slow the global economy
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Elijah Shama’s Posts
Colorado has become the 11th state to adopt California’s zero-emission-vehicle mandate forcing automakers to sell more electric cars in the state.
Head trauma in former NFL players may be linked to low testosterone and erectile dysfunction later in life, according to a study by Harvard researchers.
Boeing, yet again, received no new orders for its troubled 737 Max jets last month as the worldwide grounding of its best-selling plane enters its sixth month.
Saudi Arabian budget airline Flyadeal will operate an all-Airbus fleet after canceling its $5.9 billion provisional order with Boeing for its troubled 737 Max jets.
Tesla said it shattered its previous production and delivery records during the second quarter, soundly beating analysts’ estimates.