About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Sports money: 1-on-1 with Big3 summer basketball league founder Ice Cube on changes for 2020 season, why he won't 'harass' Kobe Bryant
- Wealthy investors see nothing that will stop this relentless bull market
- Watch a fiery SpaceX test of its astronaut capsule, breaking away mid-launch on a Falcon 9 rocket
- Super Bowl 2020: Here's your travel guide to the big game in Miami
- A popular new sextortion scam tricks victims into thinking they are being recorded on their Nest cameras
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Elijah Shama’s Posts
One of the greatest unknowns with ongoing labor negotiations between the United Auto Workers union and General Motors isn’t about pay or benefits.
Former Ford CEO Mark Fields said that the United Auto Workers corruption probe will make it harder for union leaders to get their rank-and-file members to sign off on any potential new labor deal with Detroit automakers.
Colorado has become the 11th state to adopt California’s zero-emission-vehicle mandate forcing automakers to sell more electric cars in the state.
Head trauma in former NFL players may be linked to low testosterone and erectile dysfunction later in life, according to a study by Harvard researchers.
Boeing, yet again, received no new orders for its troubled 737 Max jets last month as the worldwide grounding of its best-selling plane enters its sixth month.
Saudi Arabian budget airline Flyadeal will operate an all-Airbus fleet after canceling its $5.9 billion provisional order with Boeing for its troubled 737 Max jets.
Tesla said it shattered its previous production and delivery records during the second quarter, soundly beating analysts’ estimates.