About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Alan Greenspan says there's 'no point' for central banks to issue digital currency
- Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam calls protesters selfish for 'paralyzing' the city
- China could launch its own digital currency in the next 2-3 months, predicts investor
- Former US President Jimmy Carter enters hospital for surgery
- National security officials objected to stopping Ukraine aid
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Evelyn Cheng, CNBC.com’s Posts
The U.S. is temporarily exempting more than 400 types of Chinese products from tariffs that President Donald Trump’s administration imposed last year, CNBC has confirmed.
Heightened trade tensions with the U.S. are beginning to hit China’s growth.
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) lowered its 2019 growth forecast for the world’s second-largest economy to 6.2% from 6.3% on Wednesday, after the conclusion of the organization’s visit to China over roughly the last two weeks.
Beijing has stepped up its warnings against the U.S. by cautioning about working, studying and traveling in America.
The latest U.S. actions on trade are preventing negotiations with Beijing from proceeding, China’s Commerce Ministry said Thursday.
China’s rush to pass a new foreign investment law on Friday is likely not enough to appease the demands of the U.S. in ongoing trade negotiations, analysts said.