About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Here's what we learned about Disney's upcoming films at the D23 Expo
- How Goldman Sachs nabbed the top three tech deals of 2019 and took a big lead in M&A
- Trump can use these powers to pressure US companies to leave China
- Trump is meeting with world leaders at G7 as he escalates US-China trade war
- This couple spent 7 months visiting every U.S. national park—here's how they did it
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Evelyn Cheng, CNBC.com’s Posts
Heightened trade tensions with the U.S. are beginning to hit China’s growth.
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) lowered its 2019 growth forecast for the world’s second-largest economy to 6.2% from 6.3% on Wednesday, after the conclusion of the organization’s visit to China over roughly the last two weeks.
Beijing has stepped up its warnings against the U.S. by cautioning about working, studying and traveling in America.
The latest U.S. actions on trade are preventing negotiations with Beijing from proceeding, China’s Commerce Ministry said Thursday.
China’s rush to pass a new foreign investment law on Friday is likely not enough to appease the demands of the U.S. in ongoing trade negotiations, analysts said.