About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- North Korea's UN envoy says denuclearization off negotiating table with United States
- Biogen's potentially game-changing Alzheimer's drug still faces an uphill battle with the FDA
- Citigroup is raising its stock forecast for 2020 despite election year uncertainty
- Trump thanks Iran for releasing American grad student: 'We can make deal'
- Automakers investing billions in tie-ups as industry races toward autonomous and electric vehicles
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Deirdre Bosa, CNBC.com’s Posts
Airbnb’s Belinda Johnson announced that she is stepping down as COO in March 2020 in an email to staff sent Friday that was viewed by CNBC.
A day after announcing a $200 million financing round in Clutter, SoftBank said it led a $1 billion investment in Flexport.