About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bitcoin soars above $11,000 for the first time in 15 months — now up 170% for the year
- US secretary of state seeks global coalition in the Middle East against Iran amid rising tensions
- Asia Pacific trade pact can go on without India 'for the time being:' Malaysian PM Mahathir
- Goldman Sachs is offering 'peanuts' to compensate for 1MDB, says Malaysian prime minister
- American Airlines CEO says politics a factor in return of Boeing's 737 Max
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Darla Mercado, CNBC.com’s Posts
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) reintroduced a bill that would allow married same-sex couples to file joint amended federal tax returns and collect refunds for as long as they have been married.
If you haven’t pulled your tax return together and sent it into the IRS by now, you’re just about out of time.
Monday, April 15, is Tax Day for most Americans.
Individual refunds are now in positive territory year over year, as the average check rises to $3,143. That’s up from $3,103 a year ago. Here’s what you can expect.