About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- SoftBank plans to lend up to $20 billion to employees to invest in new fund: WSJ
- The often-hated open floor plan gets a new savior: The office pod
- Why YouTube's Susan Wojcicki limits her own kids' screen time
- Massive Arctic wildfires emitted more CO2 in June than Sweden does in an entire year
- The price of a cup of coffee may be the answer to fixing Social Security
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Darla Mercado, CNBC.com’s Posts
If you faced a surprise penalty for coming up short on your 2018 taxes, the IRS might be giving you some relief.
Your next rental destination just might be in the Sun Belt.
Scottsdale, Arizona, is the best place for renters, according to an analysis by WalletHub.
Fewer than half of people over age 50 know about catch-up contributions to their retirement accounts, according to the Transamerica Center for Retirement Studies.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) reintroduced a bill that would allow married same-sex couples to file joint amended federal tax returns and collect refunds for as long as they have been married.
If you haven’t pulled your tax return together and sent it into the IRS by now, you’re just about out of time.
Monday, April 15, is Tax Day for most Americans.
Individual refunds are now in positive territory year over year, as the average check rises to $3,143. That’s up from $3,103 a year ago. Here’s what you can expect.