About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- White House to host meeting with tech executives on Huawei ban: Reuters
- A slew of NYC subway lines were suspended ahead of the hottest weekend of the year
- Judge denies J&J's request to transfer 2,400 talc lawsuits to federal court
- Cramer's rundown of earnings next week: Buy Chipotle, watch Whirlpool and steer clear of Alphabet
- How dairy behemoth Danone failed to win India's 1.35 billion dairy lovers
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Christina Wilkie’s Posts
President Donald Trump said Friday that if Iran were to block the Strait of Hormuz, “it’s not going to be closed for long,” but he did not elaborate on whether the United States had an obligation to keep open the international shipping gateway, which is critical to the oil industry.