About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Here's what the average American typically pays in 401(k) fees
- In new world of US oil dominance, Mideast tensions have much less impact on energy prices
- Advances in fintech are helping financial advisors, here's how
- FDA launches 'Magic' television ad campaign with magician Julius Dein to curb teen vaping
- This market is atypical, but people with a million dollars in stocks are fine with it
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Christina Farr’s Posts
Just over a year after buying online pharmacy PillPack for $753 million, Amazon is engaged in a bitter battle with an incumbent player in the pharmacy industry, which sources tell CNBC is working behind the scenes to prevent the company from accessing important patient data.
Microsoft is working with Providence St. Joseph Health, a U.S. hospital chain, on building a new high-tech hospital.
A new lawsuit against Google and the University of Chicago Medical Center alleges that researchers did not strip out date stamps or doctor’s notes buried within hundreds of thousands of patient medical records, and that this information could be used to identify a patient.
At Ochsner in Louisiana, expecting mothers get wireless weight scales and connected blood pressure cuffs to monitor them remotely.