About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Flipkart founder: How I sold my business to Walmart for $16 billion
- US House Judiciary chair says panel will hold McGahn in contempt
- Iran's Rouhani: No talks right now. Resistance is our only choice
- Trump tells Pennsylvania voters that trade war has helped economy
- US eases some restrictions on China's Huawei, reportedly halting Google's plans to cut access
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Berkeley Lovelace Jr.’s Posts
UnitedHealth Group shares fell for a second straight day Wednesday, weighed down by concerns over possible changes to the U.S. health-care system, including creating a government-run system to provide health insurance for all Americans.
UnitedHealth Group CEO David Wichmann warns that “Medicare for All” would “destabilize the nation’s health system.”
Buffett says he doesn’t think the deal is on the table any longer but does not say why not.
State Sen. Michael Gianaris defends his opposition to Amazon’s now-scuttled plan for a New York City headquarters.