About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- North Korea's UN envoy says denuclearization off negotiating table with United States
- Biogen's potentially game-changing Alzheimer's drug still faces an uphill battle with the FDA
- Citigroup is raising its stock forecast for 2020 despite election year uncertainty
- Trump thanks Iran for releasing American grad student: 'We can make deal'
- Automakers investing billions in tie-ups as industry races toward autonomous and electric vehicles
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Becky Quick’s Posts
Berkshire Hathaway’s cash hoard keeps growing, topping $128 billion according to the company’s latest SEC filing.
Warren Buffett told CNBC he has no tensions with 3G Capital, Berkshire Hathaway’s partner in troubled Kraft Heinz.