About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Ford shares on pace for best week since June on new products, earnings expectations
- Two-day bitcoin sell-off wipes out over $100 billion from the entire crypto market
- Nasdaq rises to record as investors buy Apple ahead of earnings, S&P 500 is flat
- Biden will keep Christopher Wray as FBI director, White House says
- Pete Buttigieg vows to ensure transportation safety in pandemic during his DOT confirmation hearing
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Ari Levy’s Posts
Netflix was by far the best performer in the S&P 500 during the decade among companies currently in the index.
On the last day of the third quarter, WeWork withdrew its IPO filing and kicked off a desperate race to find fresh capital to keep the business afloat. At the same time, the company was wrapping up a period of breakneck expansion, signing up big facilities in cities like New York, Los Angeles and Boston.