About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow is set to drop 700 points at the open as coronavirus cases outside China surge
- Coronavirus updates: North Korea quarantines 380 foreigners, death toll climbs past 2,500
- Global stocks roiled as Italy and South Korea sound coronavirus alarm
- Malaysia's Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad submits resignation to the king
- Sony launches first 5G smartphone as it hopes to turn around struggling mobile business
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Anmar Frangoul’s Posts
The world needs a “grand coalition” to address climate change, according to the Executive Director of the International Energy Agency (IEA).
McDonald’s has inked two power purchase agreements which will see the fast food giant buy renewable energy generated by wind and solar projects in Texas.
Honda drivers in the U.S. who use the auto firm’s “cloud-based connected car system” can now get their Amazon parcels delivered to the trunk of their car.
Auto maker Renault and the Jiangling Motors Corporation Group (JMCG) have officially set up a joint venture for electric vehicles in China.