About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Coronavirus live updates: Global cases top 6.1 million; China says U.S. 'addicted to quitting' after WHO withdrawal
- Live updates: U.S. crisis deepens as protests erupt over police brutality amid deadly pandemic and record unemployment
- Goldman Sachs bets against the dollar as economies reopen
- Chinese state media lash out at the U.S. for threatening Hong Kong and China with sanctions
- Global CFOs more negative on economy and expect big coronavirus hit to their company in 2020: Survey
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Anmar Frangoul’s Posts
The world needs a “grand coalition” to address climate change, according to the Executive Director of the International Energy Agency (IEA).
McDonald’s has inked two power purchase agreements which will see the fast food giant buy renewable energy generated by wind and solar projects in Texas.
Honda drivers in the U.S. who use the auto firm’s “cloud-based connected car system” can now get their Amazon parcels delivered to the trunk of their car.
Auto maker Renault and the Jiangling Motors Corporation Group (JMCG) have officially set up a joint venture for electric vehicles in China.