About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Massive power outage reported in Manhattan, delaying train services
- Rescuers in Lebanon recover more bodies days after blast
- 'We do have further headroom,' deputy Bank of England governor says
- Nintendo shares jump after blockbuster earnings; analysts are divided on its outlook
- Trump issues executive orders banning U.S. transactions with WeChat and TikTok in 45 days
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Anmar Frangoul’s Posts
The world needs a “grand coalition” to address climate change, according to the Executive Director of the International Energy Agency (IEA).
McDonald’s has inked two power purchase agreements which will see the fast food giant buy renewable energy generated by wind and solar projects in Texas.
Honda drivers in the U.S. who use the auto firm’s “cloud-based connected car system” can now get their Amazon parcels delivered to the trunk of their car.
Auto maker Renault and the Jiangling Motors Corporation Group (JMCG) have officially set up a joint venture for electric vehicles in China.