About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump impeachment defense team will include Clinton prosecutor Ken Starr and Jeffrey Epstein lawyer Alan Dershowitz
- Anti-abortion group Susan B. Anthony List to spend $52 million to help Trump win in 2020
- Iran's supreme leader calls Trump a 'clown' who will betray Iranians with a 'poisonous dagger'
- Stocks rise to end the week as strong earnings and housing drive Wall Street to record highs
- Dallas Mavericks finalize multi-year jersey patch deal with Chime
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Andrew Ross Sorkin, CNBC Anchor’s Posts
Dollar General is raising its all-cash bid for Family Dollar Stores to $80 a share, or about $9.1 billion. Under the revised proposal, Dollar General is willing to sell up to 1,500 stores if required by the Federal Trade Commission, even though it feels its pledge to divest 700 stores in its prior proposal provides more than enough …
The “sun, the moon and the stars” have finally begun to align for the U.S. economy, creating room for companies to grow, JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon told CNBC on Wednesday. In an interview on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Dimon said that profit margins are up, cash hoards are growing, and …