About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Cramer's tip to win the 2019 Stock Draft: Throw out conventional wisdom
- 'The ship is starting to turn' for Ford, says CFO
- Uber could go public with a valuation higher than GE, Caterpillar or Morgan Stanley
- Slack valued near $17 billion on secondary market ahead of public offering
- Amazon's advertising sales growth slowed dramatically in Q1
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Amelia Lucas, CNBC.com’s Posts
Coca-Cola isn’t new to coffee, but the global beverage giant is planning on making a big push into the industry this year.
Panera Bread has long been associated with bagels and pastries, but the company is finally trying to make breakfast a bigger chunk of sales.
Marriott and Expedia announced Thursday they have signed a new multiyear agreement for the hotel chain’s listings to appear on Expedia’s travel website.
McDonald’s announced plans Monday to acquire a tech company — its largest deal in 20 years — as it continues to push its U.S. locations into the digital age.
Home Depot said Tuesday that the company is seeing slower growth in housing as concern about a cooling market grows
Coca-Cola reports earnings that met expectations, but that wasn’t enough to temper concerns about its weaker-than-expected earnings outlook.