About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures fall after strong start to December
- CDC panel says health workers, nursing homes will get Covid vaccine first
- Thinking of putting new cash to work? Credit Suisse's Jonathan Golub suggests waiting until after December
- Rep. Mike Kelly asks Supreme Court to nullify Biden win over Trump in Pennsylvania as he challenges mail-in ballot rule
- American, United pause nonstop flights to Shanghai amid concerns over restrictions facing overseas crews
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Alex Sherman’s Posts
NBCUniversal is looking to differentiate its streaming service Peacock from rivals through its pricing structure and user interface.
Something strange is happening in the world of technology and media: Netflix is becoming the incumbent, and the upstart challengers are companies that have been around for nearly a century.
Dish and T-Mobile are near a deal with the DOJ on a hosting agreement that would prop up Dish as a new fourth U.S. wireless competitor, sources say.
Ad chiefs at NBCUniversal and Hulu predict Netflix will eventually incorporate advertisements.