About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. stock futures are flat as earnings season, stimulus talks continue
- Japan's Seven & i seals $21 billion deal for Marathon Petroleum's Speedway gas stations
- Tropical Storm Isaias nears hurricane strength as it crawls toward the Carolinas
- Thousands remain evacuated from Southern California wildfire
- Lord & Taylor, Men's Wearhouse owner file for bankruptcy, becoming the latest retail casualties of the pandemic
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Abigail Hess’s Posts
Income inequality in the United States is bigger than ever.
A report from the Institute for Policy Studies highlights just how extreme pay inequality is between CEOs and workers.
On Oct. 15, fast-food chain Chipotle announced it would expand its education benefits program. It will now provide employees with the opportunity to earn a degree in 75 different business and technology fields, debt-free.
The World Cup is over, but the fight for equal compensation on the field continues.