Deirdre Bosa reports on what the giant e-commerce company, Amazon, may have in store for its investors and Wall Street in 2020.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Washington Redskins to review name after FedEx asks team to change it
- Handicapping the market from here — what history tells us about the odds the comeback continues
- The CEO of a major advertising trade group says the Facebook boycott is a turning point
- July Fourth weekend will test Americans' discipline as coronavirus cases hit record
- MLB cancels All-Star Game for first time since 1945
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS