On Thursday, the Nasdaq hits 9,000 for the first time ever and the Dow & S&P close at all-time highs. Frank Holland has more for us.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Delivery Hero second quarter orders surge during lockdowns
- U.K. to end compulsory quarantine for travelers from France, Germany, Spain and Italy
- Fitch has downgraded a record number of sovereign ratings due to the coronavirus. It's not done yet
- Coronavirus live updates: Texas mandates face coverings; jobs may not fully recover in some U.S. industries
- Twitter teases an edit function, but only 'when everyone wears a mask'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS