Bob Pisani is at the New York Stock Exchange for us and reports on a belief on Wall Street that those stocks and sectors that outperform for one year may underperform the following year.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock market live updates: Dow plunges 1,100, worst point drop in history, will Fed act?
- Dow plunges 1,100 points as the coronavirus sends the market tumbling into correction territory
- Speculative stocks Virgin Galactic, Tesla and Plug Power are cratering
- BNY Mellon strategist says 'you can't actually model this' as sell-off continues
- JPMorgan says buy the dip, bank on Fed 'insurance' cuts
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS