Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Nasdaq hits 9,000 for the first time ever and the Dow and S&P 500 close at all-time highs.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures fall as S&P 500 struggles to reach February record high
- China's purchases are 'lacking' but the U.S. is still 'happy' with the trade deal, ex-White House negotiator says
- The $150 billion video game industry grapples with a murky track record on diversity
- Coronavirus live updates: Congress leaves without passing relief bill; Fauci concerned with U.S. outbreak
- Chinese Netflix-style service iQiyi tanks by 18% after U.S. regulators investigate fraud allegations
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS