With the consumer driving today’s economy, the way folks are spending money now is different than couple of decades ago. Ylan Mui explains for us.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures point to Thursday opening bounce on Wall Street after second quarter's rocky start
- Coronavirus live updates: US deaths surpass 5,000 as global infections top 930,000
- US Treasury yields sink as investors brace for more harrowing jobs data
- Saudi Arabia's big oil gamble will hurt the kingdom — but it'll likely pay off
- A Swiss hotel is selling a luxury quarantine with a $500 coronavirus test
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS