As more Americans shop for their mortgages online, Diana Olick reports on how one company is trying to remove the potential bias when it comes to getting a mortgage.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock market live updates: Dow down 1,000, second quarter begins, Trump's warning
- China hid extent of coronavirus outbreak, US intelligence reportedly says
- Coronavirus live updates: US cases top 200,000, energy CEOs to meet with Trump Friday
- Unemployment benefits for gig and self-employed workers stalled by confusion, delays
- Private equity will get a liquidity cushion with payroll tax holiday, as some investments face a cash crunch
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS