Josh Lipton reports on what the video game console business is doing to fight off competition from the mobile gaming and streaming services.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Merck CEO issues warning on coronavirus: 'Until all of us are safe, none of us are safe'
- DOJ still investigating coronavirus stock sales by Sen. Burr, but drops probes of Loeffler, Inhofe, Feinstein, report says
- Coronavirus live updates: More states reopen bars, CA says hair salons and barbershops can reopen in most counties
- Local TV stations air Amazon PR piece on worker safety as if it were a real news story
- Domino's U.S. same-store sales rose 14% in first two months of the quarter
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS