Josh Lipton reports on what the video game console business is doing to fight off competition from the mobile gaming and streaming services.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Coronavirus live updates: France daily death toll slows, Dubai imposes two-week lockdown
- Silicon Valley businesses who made their living from tech industry events are suddenly staring at blank calendars and layoffs
- Retail is used to existential crises — but bankruptcies can't save it now
- White House advisor says another coronavirus epidemic like NYC could change US mortality rate
- Cuomo says New York could hit coronavirus peak in 7 days: 'We're not yet ready'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS