Nike sees China as one of the company’s key markets and despite all of the tensions during the height of the China-U.S. trade war, the footwear and apparel company still grew its operations there. Seema Mody has more for us.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Fay weakens to tropical depression over southeastern New York, NHC says
- Coronavirus live updates: Record single-day spike in cases; Gottlieb says 1 in 150 Americans are infected
- Iran will develop oil industry despite U.S. sanctions, Iranian oil minister says
- President Donald Trump commutes ally Roger Stone's prison sentence
- Singapore's ruling party PAP cedes ground to opposition in pandemic election
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS