Nike sees China as one of the company’s key markets and despite all of the tensions during the height of the China-U.S. trade war, the footwear and apparel company still grew its operations there. Seema Mody has more for us.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Walmart bets bigger on online grocery as it ramps up automated fulfillment at local stores
- Ant Group IPO could get back on track if it resolves issues, China's central bank governor suggests
- Sen. Patrick Leahy, set to preside over Trump impeachment, returns home after brief hospitalization
- Alphabet and Facebook rise after Microsoft reports surprisingly strong advertising revenue
- GameStop jumps after hours as Elon Musk tweets out Reddit board that's hyping stock
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS