Bertha Coombs reports for us about Washington’s latest push to try to lower drug prices by issuing a proposed rule that would allow some medications to be imported from Canada.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Kimberly Guilfoyle, Trump campaign official and girlfriend of president's son, tests positive for coronavirus
- 8-year-old killed, 3 injured in shooting at Alabama mall
- Canada suspends its extradition treaty with Hong Kong, eyes immigration boost
- Washington Redskins to review name after FedEx asks team to change it
- Handicapping the market from here — what history tells us about the odds the comeback continues
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS