With Boeing announcing it will be halting its 737 MAX production, how does this impact the economy? Steve Liesman did some digging for us.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow futures sink 500 points, adding to the market's 3-week losing streak
- China releases details on its own blacklist, raising uncertainty for foreign businesses
- The pandemic will make European bonds more attractive than their US peers, economist predicts
- Oracle can now claim to be hosting 'two most important sites of our generation' — TikTok and Zoom
- Nikola founder Trevor Milton to voluntarily step down as executive chairman
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS