Diana Olick breaks down the latest numbers in the housing sector of the U.S. economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures are flat in overnight trading with all eyes on July jobs report
- Markets see a lot at stake in July payrolls report Friday
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: T-Mobile, Groupon, Zillow and more
- Trump says he signed order reimposing 10% aluminum tariffs on Canada
- Nintendo reports wild 428% jump in profits, thanks to pandemic gaming: CNBC After Hours
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS