Joining us on the show is Jan Kniffen, CEO at J. Rogers Kniffen Worldwide, to discuss about if big box retailers like Best Buy will be winners this holiday season.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Ex-New York congressman Chris Collins sentenced to 26 months for insider-trading tip to son
- PopSockets CEO says Amazon uses 'bullying with a smile' to press for lower prices
- Disney reportedly ditches Fox name from branding, emails and logos
- Trump economic advisor Larry Kudlow says White House is 'looking at' changes to global anti-bribery law
- Mike Bloomberg is assembling a team of fundraising experts to recruit wealthy donors – but not to take their money
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS