Joining us on the show is Jan Kniffen, CEO at J. Rogers Kniffen Worldwide, to discuss about if big box retailers like Best Buy will be winners this holiday season.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- North Korea's UN envoy says denuclearization off negotiating table with United States
- Biogen's potentially game-changing Alzheimer's drug still faces an uphill battle with the FDA
- Citigroup is raising its stock forecast for 2020 despite election year uncertainty
- Trump thanks Iran for releasing American grad student: 'We can make deal'
- Automakers investing billions in tie-ups as industry races toward autonomous and electric vehicles
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS