On Monday, the Dow closes at a record and for that you could thank Boeing which expects to resume deliveries of its 737 MAX next month. Phil LeBeau has more for us.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bitcoin tumbles below $30,000, extending its plunge to start 2021
- 'No Time to Die,' 'Ghostbusters: Afterlife,' 'Uncharted' among latest Hollywood film delays
- Alphabet cancels Loon, project to beam internet to earth from balloons
- Johnson & Johnson plans to have 100 million vaccines for Americans by spring, board member says
- Biden is already facing pressure to scale back his $1.9 trillion Covid relief plan
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS