Google’s parent company, Alphabet, has acquired Fitbit for just over two billion dollars extending Google’s reach into consumer electronics. Josh Lipton reports.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow set to drop around 400 points following report of first US coronavirus case of unknown origin
- Trump and Johnson line up 'massive' trade deal. But the experts aren't so optimistic
- Coronavirus live updates: Possible US 'community spread' case, Saudi Arabia suspends visas for pilgrims
- Gunman kills 5 at Milwaukee brewery before taking own life
- CDC confirms first possible community transmission of coronavirus in US
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS