Joining us on the show is Joe Brusuelas, Chief Economist at RSM U.S., who brings us his analysis on the latest economic reports and what we can foresee with America’s economy.
- India’s gold demand fell 30%, but ‘cautious optimism’ may be returning
- On Alibaba's Singles Day, Chinese shoppers are set to splurge on foreign brands as fewer travel overseas
- Dow futures fall more than 500 points as Apple and Amazon shares decline after earnings
- China's Huawei smartphone shipments plunge as U.S. sanctions continue to bite
- UBS gives 3 reasons for why the Chinese yuan is 'attractive' right now
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS