Jane Wells continues her reporting from California where the massive wildfires there has impacted some of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Los Angeles and some of the utility companies may have its day of reckoning.
- Coronavirus live updates: India's reported cases exceed 200,000, highest in Asia
- Black voters are most worried about health and economic damage from coronavirus, CNBC/Change Research poll finds
- Pope urges U.S. reconciliation, condemns racism and street violence
- Start-ups are racing to develop Covid-19 'immunity passports' — but experts warn they're unethical
- Oil prices hit 3-month highs on expectations OPEC+ will extend deepest-ever production cuts
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS