Jane Wells is in California for us and gives us the latest on the wildfires that has caused major destruction both in the northern and southern part of the state as California’s largest utility companies are trying to stay one step ahead of the blaze.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Coronavirus live updates: Fears fuel sell-off, CDC unveils new test kits, online grocery orders surge
- Stock market live updates: Dow loses 3,500 points on week, closes off lows, Fed pledges support
- Former Trump White House lawyer Donald McGahn does not have to testify to House, appeals court rules
- Trump says he hopes the Fed gets involved 'soon' to combat market sell-off from coronavirus
- US stocks erase $3.18 trillion in value this week amid coronavirus tailspin
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS