Jane Wells is in California for us and gives us the latest on the wildfires that has caused major destruction both in the northern and southern part of the state as California’s largest utility companies are trying to stay one step ahead of the blaze.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. stock futures flat as earnings season, stimulus talks continue
- Two chipmakers are the best bet on future tech growth, long-time tech investor Paul Meeks says
- A weakened Tropical Storm Isaias lashes virus-hit Florida
- SpaceX's Crew Dragon splashes down in the Gulf of Mexico, completing a historic NASA mission
- Stimulus talks: White House, Dems still agree on $1,200 checks but deadlocked on unemployment assistance
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS