Joining us on the show is David Lefkowitz, a Senior Equity Strategist at UBS Wealth Management Research, to talk more about what’s ahead for the markets in a busy week.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. only at 'the beginning of the steep part' of the coronavirus pandemic, Dr. Scott Gottlieb says
- General Motors taps Delta's Paul Jacobson to fill CFO job
- Cruise stocks rise after CDC lifts no-sail order, clears industry to plan return
- Dow closes more than 150 points lower as Wall Street posts its worst one-week sell-off since March
- Cramer's week ahead: 'One of the most confusing weeks of my career'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS