Boeing saw its profits fall and its costs rising as the CEO stands firm in sticking to his timeline of getting the 737 MAX back in the air. Phil LeBeau reports.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow drops more than 700 points – Cramer and others on what to watch
- WHO says getting the worsening Covid outbreak under control may require 'sacrifice for many, many people'
- Trump claims the worsening U.S. coronavirus outbreak is a 'Fake News Media Conspiracy' even as hospitalizations rise
- Dow falls more than 700 points as average daily coronavirus cases hit record high
- From trivia nights to college classroom rentals: How theaters are surviving without new movies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS