Julia Boorstin reports on how Roku has found a unique role for itself in the competitive streaming industry.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. reportedly in talks with Huawei CFO on deal to send her back to China if she admits to wrongdoing
- Dr. Gottlieb: 'Hopeful' there will be adequate coronavirus vaccine supply in 2021
- JPMorgan says emerging markets are 'under owned,' stocks could rally as much as 20%
- This under-the-radar policy risk could set off a tantrum in rates at the next Fed meeting
- British EV start-up Arrival has the 'best claim to be the son of Tesla,' Jim Cramer says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS