The Salesforce CEO is the latest business leader to say the capitalism system needs a reboot. This follows recent comments from Facebook’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Democratic Presidential Nominee Senator Bernie Sanders about the amount of money billionaires are making. Does capitalism need a reboot? Joining us in this roundtable discussion is Erik Gordon, Professor at University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business and Mark Weisbrot, Co-Director at Center for Economic & Policy Research.
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson imposes stay-at-home order in England as coronavirus cases surge
- Review: The 2020 Lamborghini EVO RWD is the most fun for the least amount of money at a starting price of $208,000
- New York Gov. Cuomo ends coronavirus quarantine list, requires travelers to get tested instead
- Leaving New York: High earners in finance and tech explain why they left the 'world's greatest city'
- U.S. reports record 99,321 new coronavirus cases as scientists warn latest surge just beginning
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS