As competition is increasing in the streaming industry, Netflix is making a big investment in high profile TV producers to create more original content. Julia Boorstin has more for us.
- Deutsche Bank swings back to profit in third quarter, beats expectations
- India will get access to U.S. satellite data that can make military missiles more precise
- Travelers can work abroad in an island paradise — if they make $100,000+
- Asia will be 'resilient' in a coronavirus second wave. Here's how to invest, says Credit Suisse
- Biden, Obama and Harris work in concert to reach crucial voting blocs in the home stretch
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS