Odeta Kushi, who’s the Deputy Chief Economist at First American Financial, joins us on the show and gives us her assessment on the latest good news in the housing sector as housing starts rise to a 12-year high in August. Is this a sign of a housing rebound?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Ford is set to report results after the bell. Here's what Wall Street expects
- Biden's polling lead adds to market fears the economy will need to wait until next year for stimulus
- Bed Bath & Beyond plans to scale back coupons in bid to boost profits
- Dow drops 800 points on mounting concerns over the coronavirus and the global economic recovery
- Half of registered voters expect to have some difficulty voting, according to the Pew Research Center
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS