McDonald’s is making major changes but it has nothing to do with its food. Kate Rogers explains the fast food’s company new high-tech investment.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Boris Johnson's Conservative Party set to win UK election with a clear majority, exit poll shows
- US reaches a phase one trade deal with China in principle pending Trump's approval
- 'Outrage' over Harvey Weinstein sex abuse settlement offer: Too little money for victims, too much for attorneys and Harvey
- Airbnb says its will reach $2 billion in tourist and occupancy taxes remitted by end of 2019
- GM expects Cadillac to be majority, if not all, EVs by 2030
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS